Blogger Layouts

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Godfather's Pizza




Being a "nationwide" chain, I would usually not review this pizza, but it is nowhere to be found in my home state of Colorado any more. When I was a child, there used to be one in my home town of Loveland, but they went away a long time ago. Years later when I moved to Dayton, Ohio, I found one in that area. There are now two in the Dayton area.

When I was able to go back to a Godfather's Pizza after possibly 25 years, I was impressed. Their huge amounts of cheese is very tasty, almost like they add salt to it. I usually don't like a thicker crust, but I like theirs a lot. They pride themselves in a great crust. The photos below show a "Classic Combo", which includes beef, sausage, pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms, and onions. This is my favorite pizza at Godfather's. They also make gluten-free crusts for those who are interested.
Web Site: http://godfathers.com/

1 comment: