Blogger Layouts

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Two years ago... Dayton, Ohio (White Castle)




I had to re-locate to Dayton, Ohio for a job in early 2008 from Colorado. I have many food experiences to share from the Dayton area, but those will have to wait.
Almost two years ago in late 2009, I was able to transfer back to the Denver, Colorado area, where I have lived since. I just wanted to share that the last meal I ate before leaving Ohio was the drive-through at White Castle. I know... if you've ever had White Castle, you either loved it or hated it. I found that most of the time men love it, women hate it. It's sort-of an acquired taste. I for one loved their sliders, but they haunt you the rest of the day. Very greasy. That's all I will say about that. Don't let this review turn you from further reading... the food will get better I promise!
Wed site: http://www.whitecastle.com/ 

1 comment:

  1. I've never had a White Castle slider ... but I'm dying to try one.

    As for food that "stays with you the rest of the day" ... "The Original Tommy's hamburgers" (found only in southern California) is my FAVORITE place! Fell in love with their chili-cheese burgers on my mission and have one (or two) every time we make it to SoCal.

    ReplyDelete