Blogger Layouts

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Angry Whopper




Burger King occasionally releases the Angry Whopper for a limited time. I am a huge fan of this burger. It is like a regular Whopper, except with the addition of "angry onions", jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, bacon, and their "angry" sauce. The commercial would make you believe that it is super-hot, but I think it's pretty mild, not very "angry" at all. My forehead barely gets wet when I eat one. It is really tasty, though... one of my favorite fast-food burgers. As with any fast-food burger, however, the real thing doesn't look anything like the advertisement picture as you can see.
Web site: http://www.bk.com/
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a BIG non-fan of HOT stuff, so I'm not sure if I'll try this one or not. I know it might not be all that hot for YOU, but I'm a pansy with spicy, hot things. My tongue is just oversensitive. :)

    ReplyDelete