Blogger Layouts

Monday, September 12, 2011

Buzzard Billy's

One of my favorite places to eat when I go to Waco, Texas for work is Buzzard Billy's. It is a Cajun restaurant right off I-35 with a few crawfish choices I love. I usually start with their Cajun Popcorn, which is fried battered crawfish tails. I ask for a side of New Orleans style Remoulade sauce in addition to the regular cocktail sauce. It is awesome! My favorite entree is their Crawfish Fettuccine Alfredeaux. My second favorite when I am just craving Andouille sausage, chicken, and ham is their Mardi Gras Pasta. These dishes are to die for, and the prices here are very reasonable (everything is under $15). It looks like they have three other locations also, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Nebraska, none of which I have been to. This one in Waco is a must though!
Web site: http://www.buzzardbillys.com/

2 comments:

  1. Not sure I'll ever be in Waco, but if I am ... now I know where to get some great cajun food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt has no idea what he is talkin about

    ReplyDelete