Blogger Layouts

Monday, September 12, 2011

French Quarter Grill




Whenever I have to go to Fort Walton Beach, Florida for work, I always make it a point at least once to head North a few miles to Niceville, where tucked away and somewhat hard to find is a Cajun place called French Quarter Grill. The prices are a bit high, dinner plates start at around $15 and up, but it is worth every penny! These dishes are loaded with flavor! My favorite is the Seafood Nantua for $18 which is "sauteed shrimp and crawfish in a creamy corn and red pepper reduction over grilled catch and a bed of rice". The flavor combinations in this dish are just right. I also like the Crawfish Etouffee a lot. You must stop here if you're in the area!
Location: 714 Howell Rd. Niceville, FL 32578  (850) 678-2604

1 comment:

  1. Cajun food is yummy ... but not sure I'll ever be in that part of Florida. Darn! :)

    ReplyDelete