Blogger Layouts

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Helen Back




I spend a lot of time in the North-Western pan-handle of Florida for work, around Fort Walton Beach. One of my favorite places to go when I am craving pizza is a bar/restaurant called Helen Back. There are a few locations in Florida, but I have only been to the one in Fort Walton Beach. It is located right on the coast of Okaloosa Island and has a huge patio/deck dining area that overlooks the bay, as well as a bar area inside. The pizza at this place is really, really good. The sauce and toppings come almost out to the edge of the crust, and whatever seasoning they put on the crust is awesome. It is nice and salty with a hint of garlic, which I like. I usually get "everything on the top line" minus jalapenos. I have experimented with other toppings but it isn't the same experience. Try this pizza out of you're in the area!
Web site: http://www.helenbackcafe.com/

1 comment: