Blogger Layouts

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Maggie Moo's




I love a good milkshake. Maggie Moo's is one of the frozen-stone-type ice cream places where you can pick your ice cream and have them mix in various toppings. Between Maggie Moo's and Cold Stone, I like Maggie Moo's ice cream better. Unfortunately it's a bit pricey. A large (32 oz) milkshake under normal conditions will set you back almost $8.00. Fortunately, the location near East Arapahoe and Parker Road offers 1/2 price shakes M-F from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM. This is the only location I have found that does this (so far). It makes the price reasonable. I love just a straight up root beer or peanut butter shake, but you can mix in toppings if you like with shakes as well. I visit this Aurora location so often that the girl knows my "usual".
Web site: http://www.maggiemoos.com/

1 comment:

  1. I recommend the CinnaMoo Swirl shake. So freaking good!
    I'll have to make a trip to the Arapahoe and Parker location next time we're in Denver (on a Mon-Fri between those times!)

    ReplyDelete