Blogger Layouts

Monday, September 12, 2011

Red Lobster




Everyone loves Red Lobster right? I love Red Lobster, especially when they offer their Endless Shrimp special (which... they just happen to be offering right now!) for $15.99. I haven't had a bad meal here, ever. I would say it is my favorite nationwide-chain seafood restaurant. The prices can hurt a bit, though. That's why I love the Endless Shrimp special. It is what it sounds like, all you can eat. The last time I went, they had five different shrimp entree choices, my favorites in order being 1) Garlic Shrimp Scampi 2) Parmesan Shrimp 3) Hand Breaded Shrimp 4) Shrimp Linguini Alfredo 5) Sweet and Spicy Grilled Shrimp. You start out with two, then order one refill at a time. You can order your first refill when they bring you your initial two. The pictures below (that last picture got distorted somehow) show all five entrees, the scampi making two appearances that night! I also love Red Lobster's garlic cheddar biscuits they serve you while you wait!
Web site: http://www.redlobster.com/

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm ... I love shrimp! Next time they have this going on while you're back in Colorado, let's go knock out as many plates as we can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going on right now! I might have to break the diet soon... I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete